Thursday, October 27, 2011

1 1/2 years old

I can not believe Korv is a year and a half. It blows me away how fast time flys. Here are a couple pics of the cute boy:)
Korv loves to drive:)
Korv can say so many words now. Cheese, car, ball, shoes, Cracker, yeah, no, more, woof, meow, shhhh, water, da da, ma ma and can sign Please:)
He is such a fun and happy little guy, we are so blessed to have him in our lives.
Korv still only has 4 teeth that are down all the way, 1 more is creeping down but not all the way here yet.
I do need to watch out for the little tyke, he already has a girlfriend, Addy. Starting at a young age just like his Daddy:) We love ya Korv

2 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

Time flies! He is so adorable, and such a blessing! I cant imagine our family without him! I love that precious smile! He's so cute and so much fun to be around! I miss him like crazy! Can't wait until November 18th!=)

Dream Big Designs said...

Love all the new pictures! Love you guys! Hugs!