Monday, September 26, 2011

Foam Fest:)

Well on Saturday I did a 5k Foam race:) It was pretty fun to do obstacles through the foam:) The running was not so fun but all-in-all I had a good time:)
Korv and I right before I started:)
The water was FREEZING. BRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Foam slip-in-slide. The best foam obstacle was after this and some how Joseph missed it, just my luck.The End:)
They had a big tube you could get sprayed with foam and get a picture, pretty cleaver:)
Thanks love, I know to you a 5k is probably weak sauce, but thanks for the support anyway:)

2 comments:

Curtiss & Ginger said...

That is awesome Britt!! Looks like so much fun! Good job for doing a 5K! :)

Joe and Breana said...

Way to go Britt! It looks like you had fun! Wish I was there to try and do it with you! What a woman! Love yoU!