Tuesday, August 2, 2011

15 Months

Wow time is flying. I can not believe my little boy is now 15 months. HE is getting so big and loves to do things all by himself. He has the biggest personality. He is 21 lb now and 80 cm. tall.
He loves to be outside.
He loves corn on the cob and can eat it so good.
First baseball game
His cute choppers:)
You can not see them that well but here is Korv helping Grandad with the tracker:)
Korv I love you so much and you bring so much happiness to Joseph and I. We have had so much fun watching you grow in to a big boy. We love you so much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute little Korv. Miss you guys! Seriously...it's been like weeks.

Curtiss & Ginger said...

I LOVE that first pic of him...he looks so big and cute! :) I can't believe he is that old already! It seems like just yesterday we were on the cruise and you were pregnant with him. Crazy!