Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Again:)

This trip was my highest amount and after coupons and price matching I got it pretty low:)
Before coupons and Price matching: $395.97 plus tax
AFTER: $52.10 plus tax
4 Spic and Span (Free)
1 Purex
4 wipes
5 liners (Free)
1 Suave (Free)
4 Excedrin
1 Dial Soap (Free)
1 Training toothpaste (Free)
2 Right Guard (Free)
4 Speed Stick (Free)
1 Zyrtec
5 Pasta meals
85 toothpastes (not all shown) (Free)
1 Soy Milk
6 BBQ sauce
3 Breads
2 Brownie mix (Free)
5 hot dogs
42 Orange juices

This week had a lot of freebies, which are the best:) You are probably wondering what I am going to do with all the toothpaste:) I am going to donate them for hygiene kits:) YEAH:)

6 comments:

Jaci said...

wow britt!!! i'm so sad Porter had to be sick and i had to miss out on this one! :( maybe next week will be good too! we gotta go a few more times before i have my baby since i'll have to take a break after that for a while.

The Mickelsen's said...

What are your favorite places to find all these coupons???

The Mickelsen's said...

and ps... I have a lady in our ward who is COUPON QUEEN and what she doesn't use- she takes to the bishop or to the local food bank.

The Mansfields said...

85 toothpastes?!?

The Mansfields said...

85 toothpastes?!?

Jenny said...

brittany, I am kilee's cousin i live out in NC. I have been wanting to do couponing for awhile but know how to get started. would you mind sharing some ideas with me.?
jennync27@gmail.com
Jenny