Thursday, April 21, 2011

Korver is ONE

Cheri made this cute invite for Korver's Birthday:) It was perfect for his first birthday:) (Thanks Ree:)
I feel like just yesterday I had Korv:) I love this little boy so much, I can not get enough of him:) He truly has changed my life.
Couple minutes old
Couple days old
4 months
8 months
12 months/ 1 year:)
Everyday Korv looks more and more like a little boy
Let the party begin
Korv helping me with deco
Present time:)
Korv got a lot of fun toys, some cute clothes and an on the go movie player (Thanks everyone, you are all so thoughtful)
Joseph and I gave him this battery operated 4-wheeler. He loves it.
Reg loved it too:)
Cheri made this super cute cake for Korv:)
Korv was not shy at all when it came t the cake. He dug right in.
This is my favorite picture
Korv takes after his mom, he loves cake:)
Thank you everyone for coming and for the fun gifts we love you all.

2 comments:

ashleyandcody said...

How fun! That is crazy that he is one...time to start thinking about another one! He is so cute and it look like he loved his cake!

Joe and Breana said...

Awww, I just love all of these pictures! I can't believe it's already been a year since he was born! That went by way to quickly! It was fun to see all the pictures from when he was born until now. He is looking more like a boy that a baby now=( ha ha! Love the little cake and the cupcakes were so cute! I love you guys! Wish I could have been there but it was fun to video chat and get to watch some stuff! Love you!