Monday, April 18, 2011

5 Mile

This past week Joseph, Korver and I went camping. It was a lot warmer then last time and we got more sleep which was nice:)
Friday afternoon Chris, Nikki and Addy came with us.
Chris and Joseph's friend Adam came a little later with his cute little girl:) She was saying the funniest things all night. It made me want to have a girl:)
Korv enjoying his Cheeto
Korv loved the 4-wheeler rides:) He even fell asleep on one of his many rides.
Saturday morning I woke up to this:) My two camping buddies:) This picture is priceless.
Sat, Ty, T, Reg and Chris came to 4-wheel with us.
Reg and Korv, best of friends. They get so excited when they see each other:)
ME and T
This is the first time I set Korv down and just let him play in the dirt. He loved it
Joseph and I.
Korv did so good on this trip. I am excited to go again
Korv did not want to let go of the 4-wheeler, you can tell by his face. HA HA

0 comments: