Monday, January 3, 2011

Coeur d'Alene Idaho

My cousin Tiffany got married so my mom, my sister, Korv and I flew up to go to her wedding:) It was in Coeur d'Alene Idaho and it was FREEZING!!!!!! Korv loved looking out the air plane window:)
Driving, the roads were pure ice. They do not believe in salting the roads I guess.
IT was so pretty there, the snow was everywhere.
We went and hung out at a resort by the lake, it was beautiful.
warming up by the fire.
LOVE IT:)
We got this huge peanut butter sunday. it was to die for:)
outside by the docks.
Korv was so good on this trip:) He is a traveling baby:)
The wedding turned out so pretty and Tiff looked so cute:)
Tiff and her mom and dad.

We had so much fun, after the reception we sang and danced while cleaning up, I have not laughed that hard in so long.

Tiff and her new hubby Morgan.
My mom, Sue and I had so much fun together we need to have more girls trips:)
Thanks for such a fun time mom and sue:):)

2 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

It looks like you girls had a blast! Girls trips are so fun! You looked so pretty Brit!

Dream Big Designs said...

Love all the pictures! The trip looked way fun! Love ya!