Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve & Christmas:)

On Christmas Eve Joseph, Korver and I spent the night with my family:) We had a yummy dinner and hung out.




After dinner we let the kids decorate cookies:) they had a lot of fun.
I got a little frosting on Tisha and this is what she did to me:)
This is her smile after she attacked me:)
yummy cookies.
Christmas Eve P.J's
Korv got some too:)
On Christmas day we went to my family's to open presents and eat breakfast.
Korv was so cute:)
He loved playing with the paper:)
"I WANT MORE PRESENTS SANTA" :)
Santa came for Tyson and Sophie too:)
Moms turn
now dad.....
T and Reg
Ty:)
Ree and Max
My turn:)
Joseph's big surprise:) (GRILL)
Next we went over to the Griffin's to spend the rest of the day. B and Dall ready and waiting to open presents.
Joe and Breana:)
Michael
Grandparents:)
Dall loves to make the pictures memorable:)
Best of buds
Korv's new Christmas toy. Tate wants a turn too:)
Of course the guys had to drive their gas powered cars they got:)
Thanks Mom and Dad for all the amazing gifts and fun we love you so much.
Thanks Janene and DeLoy for all awesome gifts and food. We love ya.

0 comments: