Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Man Expo

We were able to get free tickets for the Man Expo from Joseph's sister, Tiff, (Thanks Tiff :) So we went and looked around at all the stuff they had there.
Look how HUGE these tires are........... SOOOOO HUGE!!!!

Ok, so there was this challenge you could do to get a free gym membership. You had to row 500 meters in so many sec to win. Well Joseph and I tried it out. BAD IDEA!!!!!! We were both so sore after.
We both missed it by 10-20 sec, and don't worry I threw up after. Worst experience ever. They should have given me the membership because I just proved to them how out of shape I am:)

1 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

I'm sure donkey loved the man expo! Those tires were huge!!! Way to row so hard that you threw up! I love you Brit, and am seriously counting down the days till we land in Utah!=)