Monday, October 11, 2010

Nieces and Nephews

Last week was a lot of fun. Joseph and I watched all of our Nieces and Nephews throughout the week. Monday we watched Addy and Eric, Tues we had Tyson, Sophie and Tate, Wed we watched Reg, Tyson and Sophie and Thurs we watched Reg. Of course Korv was with us too:)
I love this picture:)

Cheri is about due with her third baby, so Joseph and I decided to give her a break and take Tyson and Sophie for a couple of days.
On Tues I watched Tate so Joseph took Tyson and Sophie to feed the ducks.
He said they had a blast.
When they came home they had a bunch of toys and two new additions to our family. FISH:) Tiny and Princess. Tyson and Sophie named them:)
The next day we went to the park
It was so fun to see how excited they got :)
Such a doll
CHEESE
Korv loved the swings:)
So did Tyson
Later that day Eric and Addy came to visit us.
They are so cute:)I love them all.
Picture Perfect:) How cute is this, man I have an awesome hubby. This is going to be him in a couple of years but with our kids instead:)
Life always gives you something to look forward to:)

1 comments:

Dream Big Designs said...

I just love you guys! You really saved me that last week when Ry was gone. Thank you a million times. And I REALLY need those pictures to scrap. They are sooo cute. The kids look so happy. And how in the world did you convince Sophie to put something in her hair? And how did you get it to stay? I need your secret....love you guys!