Monday, August 23, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME:)

We are finally home for the summer and I have never been so happy:) We got a chance t go over and visit Britt and Dall and meet Tate. He is so small
Look how big Korv is compared to Tate.

They are going to be best friends I just know it
Dall took Korv on a towel ride:)
Man they grow up so quick, I can not even remember Korv being that little.
So cute
Nattie made me these cute onesies with a tie on them, they are so cute I love them.
He is all ready for church.
This morning I walk outside and see this. Joseph bought a tree for our front yard and he was planting it. So random:):)
I can not even tell you how excited and happy I am to be home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot even tell you how excited I am that you are home!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Kelsie Thueson said...

Welcome home!! We need to get together now!!