Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summers are CRAZY!!!!!

So last summer Joseph and I had to move from Texas to New York to sell. Well this summer it happened again. Last week we moved from Cali to Oregon.
Joseph and Korv taking a nap after packing up the apt.

Since we had to drive to Oregon, we made a little pit stop at home for Korv's doc appointment and surprised our families.
Korver and Reggie:) They are going to be best friends
my mom got me this cute mirror so we could see Korv while we drove, it was so convenient. (Thanks mom)
Oregon:) So green and so WET!!!!!!!!
Our friends Tyler and Brooke found this yummy breakfast place.
Joseph and I and some of the guys.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so happy you posted. Hope Oregon is going well!

The Mansfields said...

You moved to Oregon?!!? Wow... you are the best wife ever to keep up and moving. I'm so jealous though-- Oregon has become my new "want to live place". You'll have to let me know how you like it! :)

CHS officers said...

Ah! That totally sucks you had to move again! Why did you have to move this time? Oregon will be so much fun though!! Hope all is well with you guys!