Thursday, May 20, 2010

One Month

My Internet decided to work today and I am so glad because Korver is one month today and I have pictures:)
If you are wondering why he is naked its because every time I put his clothes on he would fall asleep. I wanted his eyes to be open in the pictures so I got him naked:)

He did not mind being naked as long as he was wrapped in a blanket
I think he is smiling here:)
This is my favorite picture:) his ear got bent so he looks like an elf. SO cute
I had some hats so I had fun with him and put them on:)
He loves to suck on his hands.
Well thats all. He is a fun baby, we love you all back at home and miss you like crazy.

5 comments:

The Mansfields said...

So adorable!! I love these pictures-- you can tell he's growing already cause he looks older! Love you!

Joe and Breana said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! You are SO funny! Who would have thought to get him naked so he would keep his eyes open!=) So smart!=) I LOVE these pictures! He is growing, and is so stinkin' cute! I love the little hat pictures, and well......I actually love all of them! It totally makes my day whenever I get to see pictures of my little nephew! Hope you're having fun! We love you and miss you tons!!!!

Michael and Tiffany Rhodes said...

Oh my gosh! I love that little man! I can't wait to hold his cute face again! I love that he is naked and that you played Barbie with him dressing him up! :)

crystalsue said...

So cute... I want to give him kisses.. He looks just like Joe in one picture and just like you in another.

The Robinsons said...

boo I freaking love this pictures. I miss you guys like crazy!!! He will be so big when we come see you!!