Monday, May 17, 2010

I LOVE Sundays

In the summer Joseph and I love Sundays, its our favorite day. Its the one day that Joseph has off and that we get to spend together.
Every summer I want to take a picture of our sign at our apartments and I always forget. So this year I made sure I got one:) Our apartments are on a huge hill...........did I say hill? I meant mountain:)

We tried out our rackets Joseph got me for Mothers Day. I am really bad, I have a lot of work to do, as you can see I am holding the racket like a baseball bat:)
Korver LOVES his car seat he sleeps so good when he is in it. Do you like his hat? I think it makes him look like a Pilgrim:)
Later that day we had a BBQ and played sand volleyball with some guys in the office. (Joseph, Mitch, Mike, Brady, Evan)
Ok so this picture has nothing to do with Sunday, but I just love Korver's monkey feet so I had to post another picture:) They are so cute:)

1 comments:

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

You look amazing for just having a baby Britt. And, Korvers monkey feet are so cute!