Tuesday, May 11, 2010

3 years going on 4:)

Well Joseph and I have been married for three years. Today was our anniversary:) I can't believe how fast time is flying and how much our lives have changed from three years ago to now. Its crazy.

Here is a picture of us before we got married:)
This morning Joseph took me to a pancake house called Richard Walker's. It is so good. We both got HUGE German pancakes:) they were so good.

Korver came too:)
Its on Robinson Ave:)
After we went to Pink Berry, another really good place to go when your in Cali.
Joseph, I love you so much and have had so much fun these past three years with you and am excited for more to come:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary B! You guys are so great. I can't believe it has been that long! Time flies. I hope your having fun in San Diego! I miss you!

Luke and Mariah said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Korver is just so stinkin adorable! I'm glad you're in Cali together again!

Anonymous said...

Time sure flys! Congrats britt! I am so happy for you!