Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Project

Moving has been slow, since Joseph and I have been gone so much and I cant lift as heavy things as I use to:) But things are coming together. Last nights projects were mounting the TV and organizing Korver's room.
Ty and Joseph about ready to cut holes in the wall:)

I was hoping and praying that Joseph didn't get electrocutedAlmost done.....
getting closer:)
And the final product:)
Korver's room, it looks pretty scary.....
So much to organize. I don't have a final picture, unlike the TV I am still working on my project:) I am a little slower then the boys:)

3 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

Lookin' Good!!! You have so many cute things for Korver! I can't wait to see the little guy's room!

Our Family said...

Good ole ty to always help out!! can't wait to see it all when it is done. well if you post it i guess lol

Unknown said...

My gosh Korver is gonna be one spoiled little boy! I want to come help you guys when you need it! Joseph did a great job on the TV!