Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!

WOW finding a house and getting a loan has been a rollercoaster ride for Joseph and I, but we finally got approved and found the perfect first home:) We are so excited to have a place to bring Korver home to that is our very own.
We have been so blessed to be able stay in different states in the summer and with family while trying to get things all figured out. The Lord has truly blessed us so much since we have been married its unreal. ( Thank you mom and dad for all that you have done for Joseph and I. We loved staying with you two and had so much fun. I hope you know how much we love and appreciate all that you have done for us:))

6 comments:

Our Family said...

WOW THAT LOOKS LIKE A SWEET HOUSE! GLAD YOU GOT IT!! with how big it is you could stay there a long time I bet! whats the inside look like?

CHS officers said...

Oh my heck!! That is BEAUTIFUL!! Where are you guys moving too?

Joe and Breana said...

It is so pretty! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to see it in person! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am so happy that you guys are finally home owners! It looks gorgeous brit!!!

Luke and Mariah said...

Congrats!! That is soooo exciting! And way to go on the marathon! Luke and I had no idea! How inspiring!

Jessica Fronce said...

What a beautiful house! I am so happy for you! Where city is the house in?