Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Road Trip Story....

I was looking back at some old pictures of New York on my blog and I realized I never told the story of our drive home. So here it is.

We just stopped and saw Jordan, our cousin on a mission, in Indiana and were headed back on the freeway to come back to Utah. Of course not long after we started driving Joseph decided he is hungry and stops and gets a subway. For those of you who know me, know that I HATE onions, the smell the taste everything. Joseph on the other hand loves them so he puts them on everything including his subways.
By now we have been driving for a while and we start to go crazy because we have been in the car for so long. Joseph takes a drink of water and I guess I made him laugh and he stats to laugh while holding in his water. It does not work!!! He turns to me and spews his water all over. Then he starts coughing and turns to me again and starts throwing up all over me and himself. I start gaging cause of the throw up and then I get a woof of his onion subway sand which and I really lose it. Now I am yelling at him to pull over before I lose my lunch.
Finally we pull over and Joseph pulls off his barf shirt and shorts and throws them in the ditch next to us and puts some new clothes on. Then we are on our way again.
Don't worry the story does not end there..... about a half hour into driving we stop for gas. Joseph reaches into his pocket and realizes he threw his wallet in the ditch with his barf shorts. So we back track to where we stopped and finally we find his barf shorts and his wallet:) What an adventure. I cant believe we found his wallet it was crazy.
I can still smell the onions and subway if I think about it, it was so sick. We laugh about it now, but while it was happening it was not to funny.:)

Well there is our road trip story:):) Hope this never happens to any of you:)

4 comments:

Curtiss & Ginger said...

HAHAHAHAHA.... I remember hearing about this!! LOL...it was just as funny reading about!!

Poise'n Ivory said...

I am so glad you finally posted this story. Because I could not stop laughing when you told me this. Joe and Britt are so classic! I love you guys!

-Natali Bennion

ARLdoubleE said...

LOVE road trips...not so loving this story! Good thing you weren't pregnant at that time, you both would have been throwing up on each other. :) what a vision ! :)

crystalsue said...

HAHAHAHAHA Barf Shorts!!!!