Sunday, February 28, 2010

Platinum Cruise

This year for the Platinum cruise we went to the Caribbean. We had so much fun:)
On the bus headed to the ship

Tues was a day at sea, we spent most of the time in the sun:)
Jason and Joseph enjoying the sun.
We also played a lot of games:) Ginger and Curtiss introduced us to a new game that was so fun.
Tues night was formal night:) Joseph and I with Sarah and Marcus.
One of the choices for dinner was Lobster, ummmmmm it was so good.
On Wed we stopped at Grand Turk. It was very pretty there and such nice weather.
Britt, Ginger and I
Even though I look huge in a swim suit cause of the baby belly, it was still so fun to get some sun:)
Joseph and Curtiss did the flowrider while we were there. It was fun to watch them.
Yep this is my husband, I know you are all jealous of his rockin hot bod.
When we got back on the ship Platinum did Diving for Dollars, the guys went crazy.
On Thurs we were suppose to stop at Half Moon Cay, but the weather got so bad we had to by pass that island and have another day at sea. The cruise line put a bunch of money on our cards so Britt and I got a massage. It was AMAZING:):)
Later we found out that there was a girl on the boat with 58 of her friends and family and she was suppose to get married on the island that day. So sad.
These guys were our waiters, they were so fun. They have to stay on the ship for 6 months at a time.
Fri we stopped at Nassau:) The wind was a little chilly since there was a huge storm the day before, but it was still so much fun.
Here is the gang that we hung out with all day. Marcus, Sarah, me, Joseph, Cami, Allen, Casey, Jason, Ginger and Curtiss:)
Joseph took us to this water fall he knew about from living here on his mission. It was pretty.
The boys:)
Next Joseph took us to a bat cave and while Casey and I were taking this pic her sunglasses fell into a crack. So we are all trying to take pictures in the crack so the flash would give us light to see. Finally Sarah got her legs down there and grabbed them with her feet. Casey was so excited, then all of a sudden she says "oh no these are not mine." We all got laughing so hard:)
We rented scooters to get around:)
Then we went to Atlantis. On the ship they charged $150, but since we got there later in the day this guy gave us a good deal. Since I was pregnant and could not go on the water slides Joseph and I got in for $35, which was awesome.
Atlantis has the biggest indoor aquarium, so cool:)
Joseph and I came here on our honeymoon, but it was cool to see everything again:)
When we were here for our honeymoon we took a pic in this same spot so we decided to get another one. I will have to post both pics side by side when I am done so you can see the difference:)
On Sat we arrived back in Miami to head home, here is a picture of all of us by the buffet (where we spent most of our time:)right before we got off the ship.

7 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

THis post was SO fun! It looks like you guys had a blast! i couldn't believe your little belly!!!! BWA!!! My little nephew is almost here!!!! I loved the picture you guys took on your honeymoon and then this time! I totally remember that one! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us! Glad you had fun! Love you!

CHS officers said...

I'm so sad we missed it :( It looks like you guys had a ton of fun though!!

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

I just keep laughing at the bat cave story!...and how my hand looks like I'm totally filling you up:-) HA HA HA HA Seriously one of the funniest memories! I'm surprised you didn't have Joe's fav picture of the 4 of us in room 2200...

Unknown said...

So happy you are back. Seriously it felt like you guys were gone FOREVER. It's not like we see you a lot during the week anyway, but still. Looks like you guys had fun! As for your name dilemma, I say K. Just cuz I have writing C's. But, I hate writing G's to, so maybe you could do something about our last name while your at it! Jk. I like both ways. Anyway you decide will be adorable!

Kelsie Thueson said...

Looks like sooo much fun!!! Glad you guys had a good time!! One day I'll visit the Caribbean!! We need to get together again before the summer starts!! Are you guys still going to Cali over spring break??

crystalsue said...

You don't even look prego in your cute pink suit. Glad you are having so much fun before the little man arrives. :) hahahaha

Dream Big Designs said...

Looks like sooooo much fun!