Saturday, January 30, 2010

Visiting

On Thursday I went and visited my sister and Addy and Eric:) They are such cute kids
I got playing with Eric's hair and made a little Mohawk:)
Funny story: So I was sitting on the couch when I heard my sister say "No, that is aunt Boo's" (For those of you that don't know my nickname growing up was Brittany Boo so my family calls me Boo) Anyway I look over and Eric and Addy had gotten into my purse and pulled out my Chocolate Orange I had.........
So I put it up on the table in between some other stuff. A couple mins later we both look over and Addy and Eric have their toy broom and are using it to try and get the Chocolate Orange down. We started laughing so hard. They are smart babies:) They know what they want and will do what they have to to get it:)

1 comments:

crystalsue said...

LOL, that was so funny... Thanks for coming out to visit.