Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stolen and Found:)

Joseph got a call early Monday morning from an officer asking him if his car had been stolen. To make a long story short, someone broke into our cavi and stole Joseph's back pack and GPS. Luckily a cop picked up a guy that had broken into someones car and opened their garage, then they found a car with a bunch of peoples property and some of it was Joseph's:)
The bad news is, they have to use Joseph's stuff as evidence in a case so we don't get it back until they are finished. Ha Ha life is crazy:):)

* So for those of you that have a garage opener in your car make sure its hidden so people cant brake into your car and get into your garage:)*

2 comments:

Jessica Fronce said...

That's crazy Britt! Less and Jenny our next door neighbors got stuff stolen out of their cars too! I wonder if it was the same guy. I bet it was.

Joe and Breana said...

When Joseph told me this story I couldn't stop laughing! Tell him to keep his backpack in the trunk so there's nothing tempting stupid thieves!=) I miss you Brit! I can't wait until I get to come home for a visit. Who knows when it's gonna happen, but it will be glorious when it does!=)