Friday, January 15, 2010

More Cancun pics.

Here are some more pics Joseph wanted me to post. Viewer discretion is ADVISED!!!!!! Now here is Joseph to tell you the story.........................
This is before the whole event started. I just though a bull fight is one of those things I wanted to see just once in my life, and I was right. Once was plenty

Before the main event they had sub-events. They had 6 BRAVE audience members =) come down. Of course they sensed how brave I am, so they picked me. =) They had us come down and sign a Mexican waiver. (Who knew) =) Apparently if I died or broke my head open, I can't sue. ha ha Then they took us into the arena, brought out a 400 pound baby bull (with horns and all) For amusment they had all six of us Gringo's play soccer while this bull chased everyone around. I had a few close encounters, but it was fun.
Then the action began.

years. Normally one sword puncture and it's over, but this one took about 8 puntures.We found out that this bull was much harder to kill then any other bull in the past 6 years
Game over. It was a good bull
Beautiful water

Hey its Britt again, sorry for those that had to see this, its so gross!!!!!

3 comments:

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

Poor little bull... :(

Anonymous said...

So sad, I went to one of these in cancun myself and cried through the whole thing... half the crowd got up and left... it was So sad

Joe and Breana said...

Crazy Donkey!!! You're gonna get yourself killed!