Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cancun Mexico

If any of you know Joseph very well you know that he is one of the luckiest people ever and this post will prove it. Monday night Joseph's cousin Dee called and said he had one extra ticket to go to Cancun Mexico. So Joseph packed his bags and at 4:30 Tues morning I drove them to the airport and sent them off to have some fun in the sun.
Yummy breakfast.

I wish I was there right now its so beautiful.
a night out on the town.

I picked them up late Friday night and I can not believe how much I missed Joseph. School for Joseph started on Thursday so while he was gone I went to all of his classes and got what he needed for school, it was the only day that kept my mind of him being gone.
*Thanks Dee and Court for inviting him he had a blast.*

1 comments:

melissa said...

i just voted you the best wife possible. can't fathom you went to his classes for him. trooper. absolute trooper.

i won't so much as pick up his books from off the floor.