Thursday, December 10, 2009

I AM DONE

Ok so a while back I told you I was done with school and that might not have been entirely true:) As some of you know I had to finish my student teaching and I had to take a Classroom Management course along with it, well I finished my student teaching in Nov. and today I finished my final Senior project. It took me eight hours to complete it. My eyes hurt so bad from looking at the computer, (its amazing I can still look at it now to type this:) So now I can truly say................

I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL:) YEPPIE

4 comments:

crystalsue said...

Way To Go!!!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Boo! What a great feeling. Now you can just enjoy being pregnant, waiting for that sweet baby to come!!

Jessica Fronce said...

Congrats Britt! I can't wait to be able to say that. :) You are going to be an incredible teacher!

Unknown said...

Yay! It feels so great!!!! Congrats B!