Wednesday, November 25, 2009

All Done

Well today was my last day student teaching. I made me really sad saying goodbye to all the kids. I have grown to love all of them. There is a handful of students that I got really close with and loved that I am going to miss a lot.
All the teachers gave me a card that had the "Best Teacher Advice":)

All my students wrote me little notes, it was so sweet of them.
My cooperating teacher Mrs. V gave me these cute baby gifts for a goodbye present. She is so sweet and I could not have asked for a better teacher to work with. I just love her:) Thanks V for everything you taught me. I will miss you

1 comments:

The Thueson's said...

Aww! I can't believe you are already done student teaching. So whats next?? Ummm... and I don't even think I have told you CONGRATULATIONS on being pregnant yet! I keep forgetting to! So CONGRATS!! Your baby is gonna be so lucky! YOu're going to be such a fun mama!