Friday, October 30, 2009

1 of the many reasons I LOVE being a Teacher:)

I have loved every part of teaching so far and last week at my school they did Red Ribbon week:) They had a door decorating contest and a can contest for the food drive. I love doing stuff like this. When I was in Student Government things like this was what we did everyday and I loved it. I was so excited to get my class involved in these activities. We had a BLAST
Here is our door and as a class we collected 72 cans for the food bank. On Thursday they announced that we WON the door contest:):) My class was so excited. We find out on Mon if we won the collecting of the cans, from what I heard we might win that too. Its fun to see the kids faces when they win something.:):)

4 comments:

Joslyn said...

WHAT? You're teaching and have your own class? Where have I been? :)

Lisa said...

What an awesome door! They did a great job...good thing they won!

Curtiss & Ginger said...

I bet you are the BEST teacher ever!! hahaha...I can just imagine how much fun you are...! :) :) Im glad you're loving it so much!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute Brit. I bet you are amazing at this job!