Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lake Powell

Last weekend Joseph and I went with my family to Lake Powell. It was so much fun. Joseph and I usually miss the trip because we are gone in the summer but this year my fam waited until we were back:) We always end up with some funny inside jokes by the end:) The boys went Cliff jumping, they had a lot of fun.
We brought our jet skies and they were a blast. I Love them:)
My dad pulled Joseph my brother Ryan and his friend Aaron up on skies at once, it was cool to watch them:)

Really bumpy sorry

Every morning I had some friends come and visit:) These ducks were so much more fun to feed then the New York ducks. We even had Dallin and Britt come visit too:) They were there the same time as us ans we got to hang out:) Love you guys:)
*Thanks mom and dad for the fun trip:)*

2 comments:

Our Family said...

wow you guys have been doing a bunch of fun stuff!! I love your cute little twins (sigh) the joy that they must bring you!!!

Dream Big Designs said...

You always have such great pics! Love em'. The pics of my kids are cute! I have to get those. I wish I could have come to Lake Powell. It looks so much fun! Now I have to go to St George before it gets too cold to water ski! I want to try your jet skis!