Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sunday:)

Every time that I have been to Palmyra I have driven past this huge stretch of grass by a canal and there are a TON of ducks. So on Sat night I made sure I had a couple loafs of bread so on Sunday after church Joseph and I could go feed the ducks:)
Of course just our luck the day we go there are no ducks. There was a HUGE rain storm before church so we think they all hide for cover and never came out. We found a couple of them, but New York ducks are not like Utah ducks. Utah ducks know if you have something in your hand and your walking towards them they can eat it:) Not New York ducks, we were chasing them down just to prove to them we had food. No Luck. Before we left we just dumped out our whole loaf of bread so when they came back they could have a feast:)

Later that night we joined some of the office and went to a park near by and played a little basketball and Baseball.
I was so impressed with Josephs skills:) He can bat like you cant believe:) He was awesome.
He even got a home run:) GO LOVE!!!! I played too, and it was a blast. I got on base every time I hit except twice. I thought that was pretty good for a girl:)
Some new reps came to our office and I guess they had a ton of new mattresses left over so Joseph and I got 3 of them for my family when they come down in a week:)

0 comments: