Sunday, August 23, 2009

Heading Home and Visiting Jordan

On Sat morning before my family left New York Joseph's Dad DeLoy called and told us some sad news. Zsa, Joseph's Grandma had passed away so we had to pack up the day my family left and drive back to Utah.
On our way home we stopped in Indiana where our cousin Jordan is serving his mission.

We took him and his comps out for breakfast.
It was so good to see him:)
Crazy Jord, got to love him:)
It was so good to be able to see him one more time before he comes home. We sure miss him:)
Before we left Joseph and I stopped at a farm and hand picked our own corn to take home:)
The corn field was HUGE
So fun. I have had such a crazy but AMAZING summer with Joseph. It has been such an adventure to be able to travel every where with Joseph. I love it and would not trade anything for it:)
Keep posted and I will tell you our travel home story:):) Its a good one:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HWA! Little Beef!

April said...

Brittany,
I have been off the internet all summer but now that I am back and have been reading your posts I just want to tell you how much I can tell that you love Joe. It is so sweet to feel your love coming from your words wihout you even having to say it. :)
I am glad you are home safe and have a good time in Powell