Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Never would have guessed!!!

WOW you will never guess what just happened. I get a call from Joseph and this is how our conversation went:

Joseph: Hey are you alone?
Me: Yep, what's up?
Joseph: Well Texas wont give me a licence to sell so we are moving to New York!!!!!!! (ok he did not say it quite like that but it was close:))
So Joseph will drive down to New York in the next couple of days. My mom is coming to visit me today until the 8th so we are going to go see everything we can here in San Antonio. On the 8th after my mom flys home to Utah I will get on a plane and fly to New York to meet Joseph.
SO New York here we come........

I am not going to lie I have never wanted to visit New York let alone live there. I have always thought New York would be a dirty place with to many people and to much traffic. Everyone says it beautiful there so I guess here is my chance to see what I will really think about it. One thing I do love is CSI: New York so that will be fun to live in the same place they film that show:):)

I am really sad about leaving Texas, I love everyone in our office so much and have made so many new friends. I am so sad I will not be here when Casey (Jason's Wife) has her baby. I was looking forward to babysitting at least a couple times this summer:( But I know things will all work out this summer no matter where Joseph and I go so I am going to enjoy my last week in Texas and then enjoy being able to see and live in New York:):)

*Hey all my Texas wives. I love you guys so much and I really am so glad I am friends with all of you. I will miss you guys more than you know.

Britt B. I will miss talking to you about everything and I will miss working in the office with you.

Casey, I am really going to miss all the random things you say about everything, and the funny plans we made for delivering your baby......oh and of course Gabby's breath:)

Ginger, I will miss watching 24 with you and eating all your yummy desserts:)

Britt F. Man I will miss how much you make me laugh:) and watching the Bachelorette and freaking out with you:)

and Tawni I will miss all the talks in the office we have about being the O.A and the I.M. and your hyper dog Roxy:) Keep in touch. Love You Girls!!!!!!!!!*

10 comments:

Curtiss & Ginger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curtiss & Ginger said...

I just got emotional...oh my gosh I AM SOOOO SAD!! I cant believe this. You always have such a good attitude about everything, Im sure you will love it! but WE WILL MISS YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!! Seriously. Im so sad. Me and Curtiss are not going to enjoy 24 as much either!! :(

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

I'm so sad. I am going to try everything in my power to make it so you stay! (as if offering to see my pregnant belly wasnt enough!) lol! I don't think anyone, anything, or any food will fill the lonesome hole that is now in my heart:( i love how you will miss Gabby's breath! I knew deep down you couldn't get enough of her:)

PS. This isn't goodbye-it's see ya later, skater!

Brady and Brittany said...

Brittany! That was the saddest post ever!! I don't want you guys to leave. :( We will have to be on the phone when we watch the bachelorette! I'm serious!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GIRL!

Unknown said...

Im so jealous B! I have always wanted to live in New York and be part of the "Big City". You will love it...hopefully!

Michelle said...

Wow New York City!!! Good luck! I hear the wards are great there. My cousin is living there and I know would love to have some company so let me know if you would like to get her # to meet up!

Field Family said...

Britt you will love New York. My husband is from upstate New York and it is so pretty there. I am sure you will feel different once you are there. Good luck with the move. Love Ya

crystalsue said...

New York.. That is awesome!! I hope you have a blast. Hope you and mom are having fun during your last week in Texas!!

Anonymous said...

Brit! That is so crazy! You are probably so busy. Call me when you get a chance! I would love to chat and here whats going on and more details. Love ya!

melissa said...

NEW YORK WILL BE A BLAST!!! promise i beg brad to get a desire to move to new york! i sure have never been there, but i dream about it. have a fantastic time!