Friday, July 31, 2009

My Three/ Your three

My sister-in-law, Britt, tagged me so here I go.

Three names I go by:
1. Britt
2. Boo
3. Love

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Office Assistant
2. Nanny
3. Teacher.... well soon to be:)

Three Places I have lived
1. Sunrise, FL
2. Glen Allen, VA
3. San Antonio, Tx

Three Favorite drinks
1. Water
2. Shakes:)
3. Soy Chocolate Milk

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Bachelor/Bachelorette
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. 24 -Joseph and I are addicted:)

Three places I have been
1. France
2. Bahamas
3. Mexico

Three People that text me regularly
1. Joseph
2. Britt
3. All the wives out here in NY with me:)

Three of my favorite foods
1. Steak
2. Broccoli
3. Crab legs

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Moving home to UT
2. Seeing my family
3. To begin Student teaching

Three of my favorite clothing items
1. PJ's
2. Hoodies
3. Stretchy pants:) (Casey this ones for you)

Three places I would like to go
1. Australia
2. Rome
3. Spain

Three things that will make me cry
1. Any movie with a sad plot (or any movie, I cried in Cars:)
2. When I am really, really, really tired, Sad I know but true.
3. I will have to agree with Britt. PMS is one for sure:)

Three things that will make me angry
1. Inconsiderate people
2. Going to the store and realizing the sale ended yesterday:)
3. Oh this is a good one, when you spend hours writing something and then it gets erased and you have to start all over again. I hate that.

Three "perfect dates"
1. Making dinner and playing games.
2. A picnic at the park, We have never done that but I want to:)
3. Dinner/Ice cream and a movie

I tag, Allie, Erin, Britt B , Britt F, Casey, Kilee, Nicki, Rikki, Ginger, Joslyn, Sue, Cheri:)

0 comments: