Friday, July 31, 2009

Darien Lake

Kilee and I went to a theme park yesterday and it was a lot of fun:) They had a lot of cool rides there.

On the first ride Kilee and I both felt like our brains were jello afterwards because you get tossed around so much. Kilee lost here earrings and when I checked my pocket my phone was GONE:( But on our way out I saw something real shinny in the grass and guess what it was my phone:) I was so glad it didnt land in the lake:)
That was the biggest lolly pop I have ever seen:) It was the size of my head
Kilee found these fun lolly pop lips:)
This was my favorite ride:) You were driving a Bullet bike:) Who ever thought of this ride was very cleaver:)
The swings:)
Usally I cant go on the swings cause I am wearing flip flops, but this time I got to go:)
They have these barrel seats all around, it is a foot massage chair:) cool huh
Thanks Ki for letting me come with you, I had so much fun:)

1 comments:

CHS officers said...

YAY for roller coasters!!!! I'm SO happy that you like to go on them! Thanks a ton for going with me, I have wanted to go ALL summer! I had so much fun!