Thursday, June 18, 2009

Monday through Wed:)

Well as most of you know all the boys are gone for the week so all of us wives planned some stuff to keep us busy :) These pics are of Monday through Wed of what we have been doing:):)
So on Monday I am walking to the Office and I come across this..... I guess someone did not want their stuffed animal anymore. Crazy Texans

I made homemade pizza for the wives while we watched the Bachelorette.
Britt F and I slept over at Kim's house. We played a game called Would you rather and got laughing so hard. Britt and I could not sleep so we had a little fun on the bed jumping around:)
Tuesday........... Evan, Kim's little boy is so cute, he woke up screaming in the middle of the night it was so sad.
Kim made us yummy pancakes in the morning:)
Britt F, Britt B and I went to the mall it was so pretty
I got a cute bra on sale at Victoria Secret:) I love it
Look how HUGE these flowers were at the mall. They were so pretty.
After the mall we watched Thea run in circles biting her tail, it was pretty funny.
Later that night a couple of us went to a yummy yogurt place called Orange Cup. It was good.
On Wed I went to this shelter they have here and found the cutest dog ever. When all the dogs started barking he was the only one that didn't bark. He was so calm and so little:) I wanted to bring him home and surprise Joseph with him, but I didn't:(

1 comments:

crystalsue said...

You are having way to much fun out there!!!