Monday, June 1, 2009

Knocking with Joseph:)

Well ever since Joseph started selling 3 years ago I have asked him if I could come sale with him. His answer has been "No" Then this past manager retreat at Moab we shared a jeep with Jared and Danny. He talked about how i should go out and sale with Joseph to see what it is like and what Joseph has to go through. Well on Friday Joseph called me up and asked if sat afternoon i would come knock with him:):) I was so excited. Sat after work I was off.

I had a lot of fun being with Joseph and hearing his pitch. He got two sales while I was with him:) Seeing some of the homes out here made me really appreciate what I have.
Were Joseph is selling there are a ton of dogs roaming the streets everywhere. We had about six dogs following us everywhere we went. My favorite is the wolf dog:) He was so little and cute:)

Thanks love for a fun day of Knocking:) I love you so much and are grateful you come out here each summer and work hard for our family:)

0 comments: