Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Whataburger and Crazy Story

Well for those of you don't know I say the word "WADDA" sometimes and guess what is here in San Antonio???? Whataburger:) Everyone says when they drive pass the burger place they think of me saying Wadda:) I am going to have to try it out while I am here:)So last night Curtiss, Ginger, Jason, Casey, Joseph and I went to eat out at this Mexican Restaurant Pericos. Ginger is flying back to Utah tomorrow for her brothers wedding and wanted to eat at a good Mexican place before she left.

CRAZY STORY!!!! Well on the way home from dinner Joseph stops in the middle of the road and says, "There is something wrong" I look over to the other side of the road and there is a guy pulling a girl out of the driver side of a car. Once the girl was out of the car the guy jumped in and drove off leaving the girl. So I jumped out and ran over to her and offered to take her where she needed to go. She didn't want to come at first but I finally got her to come with Joseph and I. As we drove her to a store to meet her sister she told us that her and her boyfriend got in an argument and he puncher her in the face and then pulled her out of the car. POOR GIRL!!!! We dropped her off then headed home. CRAZY!!!!!

0 comments: