Saturday, May 16, 2009

College Station

Well on Friday my cousin Chad had his graduation from Texas A & M. Since I hardly ever see him and his family I decided a 3 hour drive is way better then a 21 hour drive from Utah. So I took a little road trip out to meet them:)


Here we are taken pics outside, getting ready to sit through the 2 hour graduation. :)


We kept ourselves entertained by listening to and trying to say all the foreign names that were said.

On Sat morning we went to a really good restaurant called Madden. The food was great:)

Of course our first big rain storm in Texas since we have been here had to be when I was headed home:( I could not see a thing and I think I Hydroplaned most of the way. It was scary. But I made it safely, so that was nice:)

Thank you guys so much for such a fun weekend, I loved spending time with you. Also thanks for brunch it was such a treat:) Love you all

2 comments:

April said...

Joe did a great job on his tip for the day. Just wanted to let you know I thought so.

Anonymous said...

Hey Britt,
We bought the letters at The Wood Connection in Murray. They were only $1.75 a peice!