Saturday, March 21, 2009

ARIZONA!!!!!!!

For Spring Break Joseph's regional Ty got a hotel for the guys that wanted to come down to Arizona and sell. So Joseph, Jordan, and I rented a bunch of Lost episodes and headed on down:) The drive was a little long but worth it. Here is are pretty hotel:) It was so warm in Arizona, I really wish Salt Lake was that warm right now, it was really nice to be in the sun instead of the foggy weather:)



When we got to our room we unpacked them headed over to Jordan's sisters house and visited with them. Their Little girls are so cute:)

One reason I love Platinum is because the wives get T-shirts too:):) Jordan and I went to the mall and we found this little buggy so I had to take a pic:):)

On Mon night Ty through a BBQ for all of us, look at the sick roach we found EWWWW.

One night for dinner our office went to this way good sushi place, the sushi was only $3 a roll, it was so cheap and so good. My favorite was the yummy peas they give you at the beginning:)
On the ride home Jordan's butt was getting numb so he would get on his feet like so, I got laughing so hard:)

For those of you who cant see the paper its a speeding ticket:):) I was driving home from Arizona and we had LOST turned up really loud so I could not hear the radar detector and when I saw the cop it was to late. He flipped a Ue :) and came and got me. I was going 79 in a 65. that is going to be one big ticket.........my bad:):):)

1 comments:

Michael and Tiffany Rhodes said...

Ha ha. Joseph has ruined you! I bet before you guys got married you never used to speed! :) Ha ha. I am sorry you got a ticket though. Man, cops scare me so bad! They are rude sometimes!