Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Brithday Whit:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY WHITTERS:):):) For those of you who don't know Whitney Davidson you should!!!!!! Whitney is the most thoughtful and caring person I have ever met, she is always thinking about others and has the best attitude on life. Whit I love you so much and hope you know that I am a better person because of you. You have been such a HUGE example to me since we became friends and I can count on you for anything. I love you with all my heart and hope you have an amazing birthday, because you deserve it:):) Happy 22nd Birthday

3 comments:

melissa said...

I'll agree-just crossing her path you feel lucky to know her:). and can i just tell you how much i LOVED your activity with the cakes, brilliant....i actually want to copy with my achievement day girls.

Ashley said...

I LOVE Whitney!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (If you even read this)

Anonymous said...

Yay for being 22 Whit! Love ya!