Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve!!!!!

Joseph went up to Idaho with my brother to my Grandpa's cabin so I hung out with Joseph's family. I didn't get my New Years Eve Kiss but I had so much fun!!!!! And Joseph has been so good at calling me everyday to see how things are. What a stud:)


We all played games as you can see all the Scum hats:) We played a game called hit the deck and we decided to talk in different accents each round Breana and I got laughing so hard. It was fun.


At twelve it is tradition for the Griffins to go out to breakfast:) It was yummy:):)
HAPPY NEW YEAR:):):)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Notice how I am like 2 feet shorter than everyone in the picture of all of us girls. Not funny. I swear Breana is shorter than me!

Dream Big Designs said...

Love the pics. I still think the snow pants on Joseph is the best.