Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some more Pics from the Curise

Here are some more pics
It was soooooo pretty there.The people on board that serve you are so nice :)
I loved coming in each night and finding a little towel animal on my our bed:)

Dont worry Curtiss was BLACK after this:)
Here is our boat, it was HUGE
Here is Curtiss bungee jumping

Joseph jumping off the top of the restruant:)
Three amegos :0 Curtiss, Jospeh and Greg What studs:) Joseph and Curtiss LOVED ridding the waverunners over the HUGE waves:)
AHHHHH I miss the warm weather so much

1 comments:

Michael and Tiffany Rhodes said...

Britt! Your pictures are awesome! You are making me want to be on a cruise right this second. First of all, the cup that server dude is holding is awesome! Second, your little black dress/cover up thing is adoreable! Third, I want to see all the rest of the pictures when we get back! Love you!