Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Well for me this was one of my favorite Christmases. For Christmas Eve we spent the night at my families and got to help Santa wrap Tyson and Sophie's (My niece and nephew) presents. The tree before Santa came:)

Here is Tyson pretending to be Rudoph (dont know how to spell:))

I helped Tyson write a note to Santa, here is what he said, "Dear Santa I have been good. Please leave me a blue motorcycle. Enjoy the treats, love us" When Tyson and Sophie woke up the next morning here is the piles they saw from Santa:)
Tyson got a blue four wheeler and Sophie got a kitchen:)




After We opened Presents at my families house we went over to the Griffin's for Christmas dinner and presents:)


Once it got a little later Daniel, Joslyn, Josh and I were going crazy, making up dances and doing some fun stuff, we had a BLAST.
Thank you everyone for making this Christmas one to remember:) Joseph and I love you all:)

1 comments:

Our Family said...

Ya I am expecting an invite to whoop you in the dual basketball game you got joseph. Looks like fun times.