Monday, November 24, 2008

Tag I am it.

Tag...I'm It.....
1. Where did you meet your husband? In the parking lot of Albertson's, through our friend Patty

2. How long did you date before you got married? A year, but if you count the mission 3 years.

3. How long have you been married? On Nov 11th it was our year and a half mark:) It goes by so fast.

4. What does he do that surprises you? Goes out in the hot summer and knockes door to door to provide for me:) I love him. Also he is very smart on a lot of different topics, just the other day he was teaching me something new about eggs:):)

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His real smile. I LOVE IT

6. Does he have an annoying habit? When ever he gets a new toy he plays with it 24-7 and does not pay attention to anything else. His new toy this month is his new phone......its alwasy out.

7. What is your favorite quality of his? When I am mad at him... somehow he gets me to laugh. Also I love that he snuggles with me:) He also makes me laugh cause he is always singing to me.

8. Does he have a nickname for you? Love

9. What is his favorite color? all colors but probably blue.

10. What is his favorite food? Chips and Salsa, He ate a whole jar once in like an hour. Yeah he will never do that again:)

11. What is his favorite sport? ummm when its warm Volleyball, indoors I would guess basketball.

12. When and where was your first kiss? HA HA it was on the Wed after my brother left on his mission in Oct 2004. On the good old fishing chair, at my house)

13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just be with eachother does not matter what it is.

14. Do you have any children? Nope, not anytime soon either

15. Does he have a hidden talent?He is an amazing Cook and quit the handy man:)
16. How old is he? 23

17. Who said "I love you" first? He did, and I was so glad:)

18. What is his favorite type of music? probably pop, he is on this Usher kick though

19. What do you admire most about him? He is hard working and the most Christ like person I have ever meet. Plus he cooks cleans does laundray and more.

20. Do you think he will read this? Probably not

I tag Megz, Nattie and Joslyn

0 comments: