Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy 22 to me:)

This year I have had the most drawn out birthday and it has been so much fun. 1st on sat the 8th Joseph surprised me and took me SKY DIVING:) It was so much fun I LOVED IT!!!

We drove up and Jordan, Skwig and Breana jumped out with this :)

Skwig, Jordan Joseph, me and Breana
Bre and I in the room where we are waiting for our pizza to come:)
Suited up and ready to go:)

Getting into the plane:)

There goes Joseph

And now its my turn
Thanks Love, for such a fun day, you always do such a good job at surprising me. I love you more then you know:)

On Sunday Britt and Dall made a way good dinner. Then Janene made my favorite, brownies and ice cream with her famous hot fudge. (I really have the best family-in-law.......is that how you would say it????? anyway I love them all so much, they are so sweet to me. I love you guys)
Then on Mon we went with Joseph's family to Cafe Rio of dinner:)


Wed the 12th was my actual birthday, I went to young women's and the other advisor that i serve with (Geri) made cupcakes for everyone and sang to me it was so cute:):) Thanks Geri:) When I got home I opened a couple gifts from my parents and a few more Joseph had up his sleeve:) (Thanks mom and dad and my most wonderful husband, I could not have picked a better man to spend the rest of my life with, I Love you all)
Then on Thursday my family and I went to Tepanyakis, ummm it was so good:)
And then on Friday Whit and Nat took me out for ice cream:) (I love you girls so much)
I had such a great birthday, thank you all for making it such a fun day/week:)

2 comments:

Joslyn said...

Happy birthday! You're birthday was the day before Taylor's!

Joslyn said...

Ummm...I just realized I put "You're" when it was supposed to be "YOUR". Dang!