Thursday, October 9, 2008

SO....................

Since Joseph took my camera camping the other day I have not been able to post my pics, so until I get that back I will tell you what happened to me on Wed:)
Joseph and I were asked right when we got into our ward if we could substitute the nursery until they found someone new, we have been doing that for the past month. So Joseph and I are doing homework wed night and a member of the bishopric call for Joseph and I to meet with him at eight that night. So we go over knowing we are going to get an official calling. WELL........ to our surprise I am the one that gets a calling to be the new Mia Maid advisor.
Ever since I was little I always wanted to be a Young Women's advisor but that night when he said that I was so shocked and scared. Of course Joseph got off the hook and was just asked if he could support me :) :) He was gleaming with joy:) I am really excited for my new calling but scared at the same time, I guess I will just have to wait and see how everything turns out:) WISH ME LUCK:):)

2 comments:

Joslyn said...

Exciting! I have always thought a Young Women's calling would be awesome/scary! You'll do great! :)

FILI'S said...

Britt thats so fun! You will do such a good job. How is school going by the way? And don't you get to go on a cruise soon?