Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mexico

Dad, Joseph and I headed down to Puerto Vallarta to meet the rest of my family:)

Flying on the plane:)


We stayed at a resort called the Grand Mayan. It was really cool and so pretty.

In our rooms they always left cute towel animals:)
When we got to Mexico we went to a restaurant called Pipes, it was really good:)
Joseph was in heaven with the food in Mexico, this guy was making guacamole from scratch:)


Look at this fun saying they had on the wall:)


Talisha and I saw this fun CLAY man, he stands still until you put money in his jar then he moves around and talks:)
On the way back to the resort it started POURING and we got soaked:) gotta love the rain.My mom and dad treated us to a canopy excursion where we zip line down the huge mountain

After we zip lined we got to play with monkeys it was so fun. I told Joseph we should move to Mexico so we can have a monkey for a pet:)

Mexico is defiantly a place I want to go back and visit, it was a lot of fun:) Plus I got to work on my Spanish:)

3 comments:

Joslyn said...

So this is why you haven't posted a blog in forever!! :) Fun, fun, fun! Monkeys, zip lines, sunny beaches! I'm jealous!!!!

Kara Simmons. said...

When did you guys find the time to go to Mexico! Geez louise! Looks so fun. I am so jealous held a monkey! Now that's my kind of trip.

Anonymous said...

Brit! When in the world did you guys go to Mexico!? How fun! Call me I want to here all about it!