Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jeeping in Moab

Driving to Moab:) Joseph so serious:) Dallin is in the back doing wedding stuff, what a good Fiance:)
I of course was reading the third book of the Twilight series:) (Now I am done with all of them, I finished all of them in less then three weeks:) and I think she needs to make four more books and countinue it) :)
Britt and Dall doing their wedding registry





Add Image
We went to the store to get some stuff and of course Joseph hops in the handicap chair and zumes around the whole store:) He sure can make me laugh.



We all had a lot of fun:):) Joseph, my dad and my brothers LOVE it there, I am sure we will be going back soon:)

1 comments:

Michael and Tiffany Rhodes said...

Ha ha ha! Your dad looks so funny in that picture where he is pointing! He is a funny guy! Ha ha. You got way cute pictures though!