Saturday, August 16, 2008

Good Day...Bad Day!!!


I usually wash my dishes by hand because we never bought dish washer soap when we got here. Well Joseph told me just to put the dishes in the dish washer and use a little dish soap, he usually does that and it turns out just fine for him..........Well for me it turned out not so good. Almost our whole kitchen had bubbles everywhere:) But I had fun with it, to me this was the good part of the day:) ..............................And then this happened.

Joseph had some account holds on his sales, meaning if he does not get them fixed he does not get paid what he should for each sale. So he sent me to go fix them all in one of the reps car (Shaun) Well as you can see this was the bad part of my day. As I was driving home out of no where I hear this "thaw thud thaw thud" My phone was dead so I could not call anyone so I drove home. I told Joseph that Shaun's car sounded funny. Well Shaun hopped in his car and drove maybe four feet and realized he had a flat. I felt so bad. So Joseph and I bought him a new tire. Sorry Shaun!!!!

0 comments: