Thursday, July 31, 2008

Joseph Appreciation Day:)

Well Everyone Joseph's Appreciation Day was a hit:) Thanks to all of you who helped out. Joseph loved all the letters very much:) A Reps wife, Joslyn (LOVE HER) did an appreciation day for her hubby last year so we all picked a day we could do it for our hubby's:) GREAT IDEA:) So this is what I came up with for Joseph When Joseph got up Wed morning this is what he saw:) Sign, Apron, Shirt, Beef Jerky, Cute poem my mom made, explaining that throughout his day he will be receiving letters from people that care about him:) (THANKS MOM) and his first letter



I received 14 letters in all:) (THANK YOU EVERYONE) You are probably wondering why there is only 10, I took a pic before I got all the letters and forgot to take another one when I had them all, Silly me:)... Here is an up close pic of the apron I made Joseph, it was so fun to make:).... Well before Joseph went to his meeting he asked if he could ride my bike. It was his day, so of course he could:):) Joseph said he never felt so girly in his life. He drove past this HUGE tough guy with tattoos and his HUGE tough dog and he felt silly:):) HA HA HA
And of course I made him take a pic with his apron on:):) It fits him well:)



While he was working I made a HUGE Kiss, here is each stage:)


This is the finished product, with another gift (shirt) and his 11th letter:)



I had put letters in different spots ahead of time and the whole morning Joseph was looking everywhere for them, he loved them and wanted to read them all:) I of course made him wait to read some of them after he got home:)
In our living room as you can see, I propped our mattress up like theater seating:) and put another present (new shaver) his 12th letter and Chocolate dipped strawberries:) And watched a movie on our laptop.
YUMMY sooooo good:)
Thanks again to everyone that made this day turn out so good. we love you all:)




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Britt I just love you to pieces!! You are such an adorable wife! You give me so many brilliant Ideas! I am very happy that I have you in my life!! LOVE YOU!

Kara Simmons. said...

I love love love love the whole thing! Especially the huge chocolate kiss! I am coming up with ideas for Greg's day! I will call you soon for more tips!

Joslyn said...

I love you guys! I love how Joe is really concentrating on getting that strawberry in his mouth! ha ha! WHATTA!

Cherice said...

Your so cute Britt. What a good idea!!! Love you guys