Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Apt in Virginia



Ok this is probably one of the funniest stories ever:):) Well for me it was. I was laughing so hard. So Joseph got to Virginia a couple days after I did and the first thing he did was cover the window with tin foil. He said the blinds did not shut all the way and there was a blinding light in his eye at night. Well we didn't think anything of it until a couple of days later. We got this HUGE packet in the door and there was a letter that read. Dear Platinum tenets, we have noticed that you have placed tin foil on your window. according to our rule book page five fourth paragraph it reads............. anyway you get the picture:) I died laughing, I could not believe they gave us a rule guide book, marked the page, and highlighted the paragraph that talked about what you can have on your windows, all because we had tin foil up shutting out the light:):) If your not laughing right now then i guess you had to be there. Yea the tin foil was a little old school, but it got the job done for Joseph :):) Ha Ha Ha

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you guys are so funny! I miss you!!! You better put a lot of pictures up here all the time so I can pretend like I am with you every step of the way! You are wonderful! Love you lots!

Dream Big Designs said...

I laughed out loud when I read this! I am glad you that you are enjoying the funny things in life. We miss you and if you want to know how we are doing, just check out our blog. I will try and update it at least once a week.

Kara Simmons. said...

I love you guys and MISS you guys!!!! Remember how you went skinny dipping in the Florida pool?!